SUBMIT YOUR PROMOBLOG HERE

http://talkblogpromo.blogspot.com
Name*
Title*
Discription*
URL Address
Picture
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image: [ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]
>>sign * do not leave it empty(Tanda * tidak boleh ditinggalkan kosong)

Let's Share>>: memorianna

Posted by admin | 9:49 AM

Name*: aily
Title*: memorianna
Discription*: Hey, I\'m Ailyl Rozanna 22 years old. I like eating all kind of vegetables. I love hanging out with friends and talking about life and love. I enjoy people who are sincere, polite and witty. I don't like pretentiousness and people taking advantage of others. I don't like mosquitoes and anything that bites and crawls! Eek! For me, life isn't about becoming rich or famous It's about touching people's lives and doing the greatest good for people that we can while we have breath in our lungs. I love making things uncomplicated. That\'s all :)
URL Address: http://memorianna.blogspot.com
--
Visitor Ip: 203.82.92.146

0 comments